1. The interchangeable plate heat exchanger is efficient and energy-saving: its heat transfer coefficient is 3000-4500 kcal/m2 C h, which is 3-5 times higher than that of shell-and-tube heat exchanger.
2. The structure of interchangeable plate heat exchangers is compact: plate heat exchangers are arranged tightly. Compared with other types of heat exchangers, plate heat exchangers occupy less area and space, and plate heat exchangers with the same heat transfer area are only 1/5 of shell-and-tube heat exchangers.
3. The interchangeable plate heat exchangers are easy to clean and disassemble: plate heat exchangers are clamped by clamping bolts, so they are easy to disassemble and disassemble, and can be opened and cleaned at any time. At the same time, due to the smooth surface of the plate, high turbulence flow and not easy to scale.
4. The interchangeable plate heat exchanger has a long service life: plate heat exchanger is pressed by stainless steel or titanium alloy plate, which can resist various corrosive media. The rubber pad can be replaced at will, and can be easily disassembled, assembled and repaired.
5. The interchangeable plate heat exchanger has strong adaptability: plate heat exchanger is an independent component, which can increase or decrease flow freely according to requirements, and has various forms; it can be applied to various requirements of different processes.
6. The interchangeable plate heat exchanger does not run through liquid. The sealing groove of plate heat exchanger is equipped with leaking channel. All kinds of media will not run through. Even if leaking occurs, the medium will always be discharged outward.