Heat exchanger hvac systems:
Regional heating system
Hot-water heating system
Instant domestic hot water system
Characteristics of instant heat type
It can ensure that users have hot water supply at any time and anywhere. The system is compact, without storage tanks, and needs larger boiler capacity and larger plate heat exchanger.
Semi-instant domestic hot water system
It needs smaller boiler capacity, smaller plate heat exchanger, bacteria easily grow in storage tank, and extra storage tank.
Constant temperature maintenance system in swimming pool
Solar water heating system
Cooling air conditioning system
Application of condenser:
1. Cooling tower water cooling condensate
2. Seawater, river or well water cooling condensate
3. ethylene glycol cooling condensate
4. Short circuit refrigeration unit system
5. Groundwater cold/heat source system
6. Heat recovery system
The heat exchanger on the condensate side can play the following roles:
Protect condenser from pollution, scaling and corrosion
Substituting condenser to bear side pressure of cooling water
It can not operate refrigeration units when the season permits.
It can achieve heat recovery.
It can save expensive additives.
Cooling tower water cooling condensate
Seawater, river or well water cooling condensate
Ethylene glycol cooling condensate
Short circuit refrigeration unit system
Groundwater cold/heat source system
Heat recovery system
Application of evaporation side:
1. Pressure relay system
2. Separation cooling circulating water (no pressure relay function)
3. Ice storage system
4. Area cooling system
5. Ceiling cooling system
The plate heat exchanger on the evaporator side can play the following roles:
Avoid high pressure (pressure relay system) on refrigeration unit
Reduce the use of expensive and inefficient additives
Separate cooling water system to ensure high cleanliness of local system (electronic component production)
Reduce the damage caused by leakage
Pressure relay system
Separation cooling circulating water
Ice storage system
Basic elements of ice storage system design:
Setting air conditioning requirements
Total ice storage system
Partial ice storage system
Refrigeration unit is the main system
Ice storage system
Regional cooling system
Ceiling cooling system
Other application schemes of air conditioning system
1. Conversion of cooling and heating in summer and winter
2. Refrigerated water pre-cooling system
Advantages of plate heat exchanger in cooling and air conditioning system
1. High heat transfer coefficient, logarithmic temperature difference can be made to 0.5 degrees.
2. Small size, light weight, easy to install, can be placed in the equipment layer.
3. Easy to disassemble, easy to clean up the internal dirt.
4. Strong structure, can withstand high working pressure, up to 3.0 MPa.
5. Heat transfer efficiency is high and operation cost is reduced.
6. Low fixed investment.