The steam heat exchanger can fully replace a large number of heat values in the steam to heat the air. The heated air can be transported to all kinds of drying equipment. In modern industry, steam has been an ideal heat carrier widely used.
I. structure of steam to water heat exchanger
The steel aluminum composite fin tube is used as the main component of the steam heat exchanger. Due to the use of advanced composite technology, there is basically no contact thermal resistance below 210 ℃. The steam heater combines the pressure resistance of steel pipe with the high thermal conductivity of aluminum, and has excellent heat transfer performance. At the same time, it avoids the direct contact between steel pipe and air, and improves the corrosion resistance effectively. Because the fins have no wrinkles, the air resistance is lower than that of the winding type. At the same time, the utility model has the advantages of easy cleaning, compact structure, large unit heat transfer area, etc.
II. Working principle of steam to water heat exchanger
Working principle of the steam heat exchanger: the steam entering the core body ejects at a high speed along the side wall obliquely to the small hole, and its kinetic energy is water absorption, which pushes the water to flow along the tangent direction of the core body edge, contacts with the inner wall of the shell at a large angle, and rotates blocked by the shell. The design of shell volume is reasonable. The rotation speed of water flow is suitable and stable. Rotating water flow can not only absorb steam kinetic energy and eliminate noise better, but also disperse steam to form a large number of micro steam water units. The noise produced by this small volume combination is very low. The actual test shows that the noise of the whole heater is about 50 dB. The rotating hot water flow tends to the inner wall of the shell due to its own centrifugal force. After being squeezed, it is thrown out from the outer holes of the upper and lower plates of the shell. The hot water thrown out still has a certain angular velocity, which can drive the water in the whole water tank nearby to rotate and make the water temperature tend to be the same. Hot water is pumped out from the outer holes of the upper and lower plates of the shell to form a negative pressure in the shell, and the outer cold water of the heater is drawn into the shell along the inner control of the upper and lower plates of the shell. In this way, the water in the water tank is heated to generate temperature, so as to achieve the ideal heating effect.
III. main advantages of steam to water heat exchanger:
1. High efficiency and energy saving, thermal efficiency up to 99%. The steam heat exchanger can make the steam dissolve in the water quickly and evenly, and even if the pressure difference between the steam and the heated liquid is only 0.04MPa, the steam can still be added into the heated liquid well, so the heat loss is small and the heat efficiency is high.
2. High temperature of hot water: high temperature hot water can be obtained by using vortex heater, and the maximum heating temperature of the open vessel is 98 ℃ and the pressure vessel can reach 150 ℃. The maximum working pressure of steam heat exchanger is 1.6Mpa.
3. Small vibration and low noise: it is beneficial to improve the surrounding environment. Compared with the flower tube type old-fashioned heater, the vortex type silencing heater adopts the internal swirl silencing structure, the noise is lower than 50 dB, and the vibration is greatly reduced.
4. Low total investment: the heat source steam directly enters the water tank, which can save the pump room equipment for hot water and save investment.
5. Simple operation and maintenance: the water and steam are controlled separately, so the remaining cold water in the water tank can be repeatedly heated, and the temperature control is convenient.
6. The steam heat exchanger is made of all stainless steel, without disassembly and maintenance, and has a long service life
IV. installation and operation instructions of steam to water heat exchanger:
1. The steam heat exchanger is connected by standard flange, which can be installed and used by two tables and multiple sets in parallel. It is better to place it in the geometric center of the container, and make it set in the middle and lower part of the water tank liquid as far as possible (generally 200 mm from the bottom of the container, and more than 200 mm from the side wall).
2. The vortex type silencing heater is connected to the steam pipe through flange, and the steam pipe shall be fastened and positioned without swing. When multiple units are used in parallel, the installation and positioning should be evenly arranged.
3. If there are sundries in the steam pipe (there are welding slag in the newly installed pipe, which has not been rusted for a long time), please install a filter to prevent the sundries from blocking the nozzle.
4. The vortex type silencing heater is installed in the water tank or pool. The water temperature and water level of the water tank are recommended to adopt the ywq type temperature and liquid level controller produced by our company, which can realize the full automatic control of the water temperature and water level.
5. During model selection, the diameter of the pipe shall be greater than or equal to the nominal diameter of the steam heat exchanger. When multiple heaters are used in parallel, the sectional area of the steam pipe shall be greater than or equal to the sum of the sectional areas of all the connecting pipes of the steam heat exchanger.
6. Check valve shall be installed near the heater on the steam pipeline to prevent siphonage and water backflow accident during steam shutdown.
Shanghai accessen group co., ltd specializes in the production of steam heat exchanger and steam radiator. Our company has strong technical force, complete production equipment, advanced production technology, perfect detection means and high quality. We specialize in the production of steam heater, tubular condenser, mixer, rake dryer and other products. Over the years, our factory has been adhering to the business philosophy of "customer satisfaction is what we pursue, and what users think is what we should achieve"; the enterprise tenet of "quality first, reasonable price, timely delivery, and good service". It is committed to the research, development, production and application of chemical machinery in chemical, food, biological and pharmaceutical fields, and has achieved good market effect. It has won the unanimous reputation of users.
V. what are the direct heat exchange systems of steam to water heat exchanger
The direct heat exchange system of the steam heat exchanger mainly has the following aspects: the first is the steam heating ejector, which needs a certain pressure, has simple equipment, low cost, high heat utilization rate, and is not easy to scale. At present, the steam mixer is no longer used, because it will cause certain damage to heating, air conditioning, etc. Under the condition of low pressure steam, the effect of spray heat exchanger is ideal, but the sundries in the water easily block the spray hole, so we need to pay attention to these. The operation system of the heat exchange unit with thermal sensor is relatively stable, which can realize automation and intelligence. It is simple and convenient to operate, and the installation cost is relatively low.