plate heat exchanger for sale
It consists of partitions, ribs and side bars. Several units are assembled into assemblies by countercurrent or cross-flow, and then the catchment box with catchment outlet is welded to the assemblies. Because of the light and thin material, the ratio of heat transfer area to heat exchanger volume can reach 4000/m.
1) The heat transfer efficiency is high. Because of the disturbance of fins to the fluid, the boundary layer breaks up continuously, so it has a larger heat transfer coefficient. At the same time, because the partition and fins are very thin and have high thermal conductivity, the plate heat exchanger can achieve high efficiency.
2) Compact, the specific surface area of plate heat exchanger can reach 1000_/m because of its expanded secondary surface.
3) Lightweight, the reason is compact and mostly made of aluminium alloy, now steel, copper, composite materials have also been mass produced.
4) The plate heat exchanger has strong adaptability. It can be applied to heat transfer among gas-gas, gas-liquid, liquid-liquid and various fluids, as well as phase change heat transfer with centralized change. Through the arrangement and combination of the runners, it can adapt to different heat transfer conditions, such as countercurrent, cross flow, multi-stream, multi-pass flow and so on. Through the combination of series, parallel and series-parallel among units, the heat transfer needs of large-scale equipment can be met. It can be finalized and mass-produced in industry to reduce costs and expand interchangeability through building block combination.
5) The manufacturing process is strict and complicated.
6) Easily blocked, not corrosion-resistant, cleaning and maintenance is very difficult. Therefore, it can only be used in clean, non-corrosive, non-scaling, non-depositing, non-blocking occasions.